Chargé(e) (m/f/d) de Service Clientèle
Learnship Networks GmbH is headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our teachers all receive tailor-made induction training, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
Nous recherchons un/une Chargé(e) (m/f/d) de Service Clientèle (French-speaking Customer Support Manager) starting as soon as possible for the duration of two years to start with.
- Customer Support (via phone / video call / email) in different languages for end-customers from all over the world
- Organization of language training courses with the participants and language trainers
- Introduction to our virtual classroom in French and English, if applicable also in other languages
- First Level IT Support
- Communication and collaboration with other departments to ensure a smooth course organization and high customer satisfaction
- Administration, documentation in MS Office and our internal system
Our ideal candidate
- Native-level fluency in French and very good English skills, other language skills are a plus
- Educational background in languages, pedagogy, tourism, business or a similar field
- You ideally have gained first work experience in customer service, outbound calling, administration or project management
- A good level of comfort with technology and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized and structured working style
- Energetic, very motivated and likes working in a multicultural team
- Is able to balance multiple tasks and priorities flexibly and exudes professionalism
- A nice working atmosphere with room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- Four-six weeks of onboarding with our team mentors as well as individual trainings
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks as well as company events
- Free transportation ticket for tram, bus, bike in and around Cologne
- Benefits for regional activities with cooperation partners in the Cologne - Bonn area
- The opportunity to start a career in Germany
We are looking forward to your application!
Please note that this job requires a valid Work Permit for Germany. We are not able to sponsor a work permit. Please upload your CV and work permit, if applicable.
We will contact you as soon as possible.