Financial Controller / Financial Planning & Analysis (d/f/m)
Our Financial Planning & Controlling team supports the management in establishing business objectives, developing action plans and monitoring results. We analyze drivers and trends of our business segments, reflect these in short- and long-term financial planning and contribute to financial models of new business ideas.
What you will do:
- Analyze the financial performance of business lines and countries and generate insightful reports to facilitate decision making
- Built up a more efficient and detailed management reporting, review and evaluate the results and the impact on the overall group performance
- Control the spend of specific functions and countries and interact with the management
- Improve efficiency of our database and supervise incoming and outgoing financial data quality
- Update current and design new reports and presentations for the companys senior executives and board
- Contribute to new projects or business lines being launched with the support of finance
What you should bring:
- Masters degree from a top-tier university in business, finance, economics or similar
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial business analysis, management consulting or in a start-up, also considering qualified internships
- A track record in analyzing both financial data and modelling the financial impact
- Excellent proficiency in XLS, previous experience with finance ERP system is an advantage
- Communicate fluently in English. Fluency in German is a plus
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work on unsolved challenges
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym andleisure activities
- The Chance to be part of an international and high growth environment
- A nice office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzbergwith free drinks & fruits
- Team and company events like international nights, christmas party, soccer, etc.
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Anne Lehmann is looking forward to your application.
<phone number removed>