Are you interested in working for a leading global analytics software company helping countries all over the world make better decisions? Our client’s solutions are used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. We are looking for an Inside Sales Executive (m/f/d) for Lead Generation to work on the UK market on a 6 month contract, with a potential contract extension.
As an Inside Sales Executive (m/f/d) you are responsible for the performance of all sales activities in the UK market. Your core responsibility is to hunt for demand and revenue around our client’s product portfolio while contacting business end customers. Performing against sales goals is challenging you. Your working place will be in the London HQ with working hours from Monday-Friday full-time (possibility to do one day as home office per week).
• Proactive outbound calling into the UK market to speak towards assigned client accounts in terms of finding new sales opportunities for custom analytics, software and consulting technology to solve high-value business challenges
• Relationship building towards key decision makers (mainly C-Level contacts) whilst listening and understanding the business requirements and needs of the assigned accounts
• Developing a deep understanding of existing client product or solution engagements and how the proposed solution relates
• Arranging qualified leads and meetings with potential accounts
• Targeting industries: Telco, Energy and Utilities and Auto Finance
• Gathering market & customer information and feeding future buying trends back to our client
• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
• Documentation in CRM System Salesforce.com