Internship Marketing Support (Health & Wellness)
Job Title Internship Marketing Support (Health & Wellness) Job Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support Health & Wellness marketing team for value creation in the specific category. This position will work alongside the marketing managers in the marketing activities execution in line with the Regional Marketing Strategy and plans. You are responsible for
- Supporting marketing activities execution (materials, contact with external agencies, legal check..)
- Supporting marketing mix definition
- Supporting sales and customers meetings preparation
- Managing marketing collaterals localization, including packaging, website, communication campaign etc..
- Supporting scientific congress preparation and professional marketing initiatives towards hospitals
- Participation to events
You are a part of
The IIG Personal Health Marketing team, where a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you. You will report to the Marketing Director and support the H&W marketing team, composed by Philips Avent and Philips Oral Care products in the consumer and professional areas. To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree (preferable in Business Admin. with major in Marketing)
- Language skills: English and Italian Fluent
- Knowledge of the digital environment
- High analytical skills (with proven track record) / Strong Excel knowledge
- Team player. Put her/his interest after those of the team
- Strong orientation to results and to go beyond market requirement and need, creative and innovative
In return, we offer you
A very challenging experience in an international environment!
An access to the company’s canteen, and a compensation between €620/month and €800/months depending on your level of studies.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there, you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the . Contact
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)