Junior TV & Offline Marketing Manager (d/f/m) - French
You will be part of a highly motivated and ambitious pan-European team of 10 Offline Media experts, who attract several million users through various offline marketing channels and activities. As Junior TV & Offline Marketing Manager you support us marketing our industry-leading and revolutionary products to large consumer audiences in sustainable collaboration with the Creative Team.
About your new role:
About your skills:
- Support the planning and booking of performance-driven offline marketing campaigns in TV, Radio, OOH and Print for our consumer brands like vendezvotrevoiture.fr in France
- Be responsible of the day-to-day tasks related to our campaigns in France and other markets
- Ensure all campaigns are running according to plan by working together closely with various media houses
- Analyze performance by connecting media KPIs with core business data using our industry-leading tools
- Support the team in identifying offline growth opportunities and onboard new media partners while building up strong relations in the media industry
- Collaborate with our Creation & Production department to support the creative process based on data-driven insights
- A degree in business or marketing and up to 1-year experience, including internship, in Offline Marketing in either an e-commerce company ora media agency
- Huge interest in taking on analytical challenges by diving deeply into big sets of data.
- You have strong computers skills and you are willing to learn how to prepare datasets and visualize them using Excel and/or Tableau to extract business decision elements
- Good prioritization skills and attention to details are key, you have a strong methodology to keep track of multiple aspects of campaigns and projects
- Highly motivated to grow further and learn in the field of performance marketing by openly testing new ideas and challenging status quo constantly
- You are native/perfectly fluent in French and English, another European language is a plus
About our offer:
- Nice office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg with free drinks and fruits
- The chance to become part of the digital revolution of the used car sector
- Become a marketing expert across our European markets
- Team and company events like international nights, summer party, soccer and more
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Jennifer Ullrich is looking forward to your application.
<phone number removed>