Network Optimization Maestro (m/f/d)
Our growing logistics startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Business Intelligence team.
sennder GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain.
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.
- Shape and create network optimization algorithms
- Continuously modify our algorithm by adding more decision variables
- Work with state-of-the-art methods to improve scalability and speed of our algorithm
- Identify key drivers and relevant factors in the planning and optimization of truck networks
- Work closely with management, engineering and operations to develop and improve efficiency of our network planning
- You have experience in vehicle routing problems, and ideally with neighborhood search heuristics
- You are passionate about optimization and and want to take new challenges head-on
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- You have experience working in python
- You show very good communication skills in english and/or german
- Benefit from varied and challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- Work in a small team with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Gain insights into how Business Intelligence operates in a startup
- Have the chance to work on a truly revolutionary project
- See the results of your hard work directly in the development of our young company
- Enjoy our regular team events to unwind, free drinks and an outstanding supply of fruit and chewing gum