QA Lead (d/f/m)
What you will do:
- Lead and mentor QA Engineers.
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance strategies and processes.
- Provide senior level strategic thinking and leadership in the area of QA and risk management.
- Track quality assurance metrics and work with tech leads to improve results.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and strategies.
- Combine different testing methods and approaches to ensure best testing coverage.
What you will learn:
- How efficient quality process can significantly improve software development and delivery.
- Powerful technology stacks and the drive to always think about the next thing to incorporate without getting bloated. (Java 8, Groovy, TestRail, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Appium, Docker, Selenoid).
What you should bring:
- Experience of leading a QA team in agile development environment.
- Hands on experience with testing tools and automation testing
- Strong analytical skills and priority management.
- Ability to interface with both technical and non-technical staff and communicate fluently in English.
What you will get:
- Colleagues striving for excellence while using the latest technologies
- Relocation support to Germany which includes assistance with visa, apartment search and refund of moving costs
- A beautiful and modern office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg, Bergmannkiez) with free drinks & fruits
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Annual Company Parties, Football, Team Nights and more
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, car purchases and others
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary reviews weaved into our feedback cycle
- German Language courses for free, in the office
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application.
<phone number removed>