(Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d)
Our growing logistics startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Business Intelligence team.
sennder GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain.
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.
- Take ownership of the maintenance and development of internal BI tools
- Support stakeholders' decision-making with crucial analyses and data-insights
- Provide input and ideas to continuously advance Business Intelligence at sennder
- Help with the creation of descriptive and predictive analytics
- Identify and collect new data to derive novel insights into sennders operations
- Work closely with management, engineering and operations to develop and improve our analytics.
- You have substantial experience with PowerBI and SQL (2+ years)
- You are passionate about data
- You are eager and willing to learn new skills and tackle challenging tasks with a strong analytical and result-oriented mindset
- Your prior experience with Python or further programming languages is a plus
- You speak English and/or German fluently
- Benefit from varied and challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve.
- Work in a small team with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- Learn how Business Intelligence is developed in a startup.
- Apply your skills in a real setting with a direct business impact.
- Enjoy our regular team events to unwind, free drinks and an outstanding supply of fruit and chewing gum